Floral & Fruity Women's Designer Impression Perfumes - 33 pcs
Auction is for 33 bottles of assorted women's popular designer impression perfumes categorized in the Fruity and Sugar categories from a variety of the top manufacturers in the impression perfume business.
Great shelf and impulse item for boutiques, clothing stores, discount shops, gift baskets, travel marts and flea market vendors.
Stylish large full size 3.0 - 3.4 oz natural spray glass bottles with retail values are up to $19.99 each.
Floral and fruity perfumes have flooded the market based on the popularity of these styles. The combination of the styles offered in this auction are refreshing, light and airy with a sweet, fruity blend.
33 Fragrances (2 - 3 styles each) to be selected from the following styles:
- ANABELLE (Impression of Cacharel Anais Anais),
- NYC HONEY DELIGHT (Impression of DKNY Nectar Love)
- NYC DELIGHT (Impression of DKNY Be Delicious)
- FLEUR D'AMOUR (Impression of Kenzo Flower),
- DFI SUNFLOWERS (Impression of Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers),
- FLEUR D'AMOUR HOT (Impression of Kenzo Flower Red Edition),
- MISS PARIS ENCHANTE (Impression of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet)
- LOVE BIRDS (Impression of L'Air Du Temps),
- WIN OVER (Impression of Chanel Chance),
- MYSTERIOUS (Impression of Britney Spears Fantasy),
- DFI BRIT (Impression of Burberry Brit),
- PURE ELEGANCE #122 (Impression of Coolwater),
- DFI REALM (Impression of Erox Realm),
- LADY BY DORALL (Impression of Just Cavalli),
- SWING IN DREAMZ (Impression of Kate Spade Walk In Air),
- NIKITA (Impression of Nina by Nina Ricci)
- DFI BE DELICIOUS (Impression of DKNY Be Delicious),
- ROYAL 121 (Impression of Liz Claiborne Mambo),
- SWEET PINK (Impression of Aqualina Simply Pink)
- SIMPLE (Impression of Karen Low Pure Sensation).
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE NAME BRANDS MENTIONED AND ARE OFFERED TO ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO COMPARE SCENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
BUY FROM THE EXPERTS WITH OVER 37 YEARS IN THE FRAGRANCE BUSINESS - FRAGRANCES ARE ALL WE DO!
Please View the additional pictures by clicking the "View all photos" tab.
For an explanation on the various condition codes used on Liquidation.com please Click Here