- MSRP $3,500 Retail
This Auction is for a Genuine 18" Natural salt water Cultured Akoya White Pearl Necklace.
What Are Akoya Pearls?
Akoya pearls are natural cultured salt water pearls from the Pinctada fucata martensii, also known as the akoya oyster. This oysters found and farmed primarily in Japan. Renowned for their high luster, Akoya pearls are considered the classic pearl. They are generally white or cream colored, with overtone colors of rose, silver, or cream.
* Natural Pearl necklace
* Quantity: 1
* Origin: Japan
* Color: White with cream colored highlights
* Size: approx. range 8.6 mm - 7.8 sizes may vary slightly
* Pearl Shape: slightly off round
* Pearl Grade Quality: A
* Luster Polished High to Medium High
* Nacre: A
* Weight: Approx. 38 grams
* Treatment: Enhanced
* Surface Texture: growth flaws consistent with baroque/off round style pearls
* Gold Metal Type: 14 K Yellow Gold overlay
* Necklace: Threaded on white silk, individually hand knotted between each pearl
* Length: Approx. 18" Necklace
* The Estimated Retail Value $3,500.00+
Please check out our other Liquidation.com auctions for more Diamonds, Pearls, Jewelry and Gemstones.
About Us: We are a family owned and operated business that has been selling Jewelry and loose gemstones for over 15 years. We sell retail and to the wholesale trade. We specialize and sell South Sea, Akoya, and Tahitian Pearls Jewelry. Loose Gemstones; Diamonds, Rubies, Emeralds and Sapphires. Fine Jewelry finished in 14k, 18k Yellow and White Gold and Sterling Silver. Fine jewelry Earrings, Necklaces, Pendants, Brooches Bracelets and Watches. We have offices in New Jersey USA, Bangkok, Thailand We import directly from the source. All Our Gemstones and Pearls come directly from the gem cutters in Thailand, the top pearl farmers in the southern islands of Philippines, Tahiti and Japan.
100% Customer Satisfaction our #1 priority.