Online Site Consultant - Ask Your Question
Advanced Search

ONN Surf 7" LCD Android Tablet 16GB Quad-Core, MSRP $2,760 - Qty 46

Time Left
CLOSED ON 10/13/2021 2:05 PM EST
Current Bid
$330.00 (USD)
Garland, TX
Auction Id
Shipping Estimate
Total Weight
42.00 Pounds Per Lot
Quantity In Lot
47 (Quantity Variance 4% )
Buyer's Premium
Auction Type

ONN Surf 7" LCD Android Tablet 16GB Quad-Core, MSRP $2,760 - Qty 46

ONN Surf 7" Tablet with Android 9.0 Pie 16GB 1.3GHz Quad-Core 2 Camera Bluetooth

> Android 9.0 Pie (Go Edition)
> 7" 1024x600 Resolution LCD Touchscreen
> 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
> 4 Hour Battery Life
> 16 GB Storage with MicroSD Slot for Storage Expansion
> 1 GB RAM
> 0.3 MP Front-Facing Camera + 0.3 MP Rear-Facing Camera

Units are Customer Returns that have been tested and/or inspected. We cannot guarantee the percentages, but in our experience with these lots, approximately 75% of these units are in Grade A, B, and C cosmetic conditions (no broken glass screens or LCDs), but will have a google and/or PIN lock on the tablets. The other 25% may have other varying issues, including broken screens, bad pixels, functioning problems, and/or other visible damage.

The retail packaging conditions will show varying signs of distress and/or have various stickers and/or other markings.

Click "Download Manifest" to view the full contents of this lot.

Check out our other auctions!

IMPORTANT: Please note that the condition of this lot is SALVAGE. Salvage assets are intended for professional buyers, as most can be used only for parts. These assets are offered "as-is, where-is" with no returns, guarantees, or claims as to working condition.

Total Weight
42.00 lbs per lot / 20.82 pounds per lot dimensional weight
Minimum Shipping Fee
Size Classification
Package 110 (See FAQs)
Number of Packages
Available Lot(s)
Shipping Restrictions
United States of America

The following Terms and Conditions are in addition to our User Terms and Conditions Agreement.

Payment by the winning bidder must be received within 2 business days after the close of the auction. If payment is not made within 2 business days, the transaction may be canceled with a fee of 15% of the auction lot price or $200, whichever is greater, and your account may be suspended.

The payment for the auction consists of the final winning bid, the Buyer's Premium, all shipping charges, and all applicable taxes. Unless otherwise stated in the auction, our standard Buyer's Premium is 5% of the final bid price. Shipping charges do not have any direct correlation with the purchase price. If you are unaware of these costs, please request a shipping quote.

Sales tax will be charged on all transactions where either the goods are shipped or if the buyer chooses to arrange their own shipping. If you or your organization are tax exempt, we must obtain the appropriate documentation in order to waive sales tax on your transactions. Please view our FAQs for more information.

Payments received by the buyer will be processed using a secure server. When arranging your own shipping, you or your agents are responsible for the unit count of the Assets and verification of Assets purchased prior to removal from our facility. If the Assets are not acceptable for any reason, immediately inform a Liquidity Services employee prior to removal because claims cannot be made after removal in these circumstances. Alternatively, when you pay Liquidity Services to arrange shipping, you may make a claim for any incorrect or inaccurate Listing description of the Assets within two (2) Business Days after delivery of the Assets. Thereafter, a buyer's right to make a claim expires.

For international shipments, all duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer, and the buyer must furnish broker information at the time of payment. If the buyer does not have a broker, we will facilitate the clearance of the merchandise for a fee.

By bidding on this auction, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the condition of this merchandise provided in the Asset Information Section of this listing.